Thursday: September 9, 2021
1:00 pm- 3:00 pm Team Challenge Seeding round (if we can't complete the finals due to weather or any other issues this round will count as the finals)
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Team Challenge Finals
- Each wakeboard company will enter a 3 person team.
- The 3 person team will be comprised of: 1 female, 1 male and 1 double up rider. The double up rider cannot be the same as the male or female rider already on the team.
- Female: Each female will get 2 passes with 3 tricks per pass. Total of 6 tricks will be judged. The rider gets one pick up after a fall. After the second fall they are done.
- Male: Each male will get 2 passes with 3 tricks per pass. Total of 6 tricks will be judged. The rider gets one pick up after a fall. After the second fall they are done.
- Double up: the rider will get 2 double up attempts. The best double up will be scored. The rider must ride out the double up to get a score. The rider can chose a double up in any direction they want. A rider must not attempt a maneuver off of the double up if they would like to be considered for a re-ride. If the rider attempts a maneuver off of the double up that will be considered one of their double ups.
- The contest will be run in the order shown above. Pro Women first, Pro Men second and Double Ups third. We will run through every one in the division before moving to the next division.
- The scores from each rider on the team will be combined to give the team an overall score.
- The team with the highest score will win the winner take all purse.
- The seeding round running order will be based on random selection.
- The running order for the finals will be based off of the seeding round. The teams will be able to choose their position in the finals running order based off of placement in the seeding round.
- The running order will remain the same through each division. Your team will ride in the same spot in the running order in each division.
- If we cannot complete the finals due to weather or any other issues the seeding round will be used as the final results.
- If all divisions are not able to be finished during the finals for any reason we will use the scores from the divisions that have been run in the finals and completed as part of the teams overall score along with the seeding round score from any division that was not fully completed in the finals. i.e. If Pro Women complete their round in the finals, but Pro Men and Double Ups are cancelled due to weather then we will use the Pro Women’s scores from the finals and the Pro Men and Double Up scores from the seeding round.
- The team scoring will use the following placement breakdown. 1st- 100 points, 2nd- 88 points, 3rd- 80 points, 4th- 72 points, 5th- 64 points, 6th- 56 points.
- Ties: Overall team score ties will be broken 1) by the most 1st place finishes 2) Most 2nd place finishes 3) Whoever had the higher finisher in the double up round.
For more information:
The Seeding Round running order will be based on a random selection.
The Final Round running order will be based on the results from the seeding round.
In order to compete you must be a current WWA PRO Member. If you are not, please complete the membership here:
Seeding round running order: